Prices and Offers
Official Prices per Room
children under 2 years do not pay
The Municipality of Florence established the tourist tax with resolution of the City Council No. 230/33 of 20/06/2011.
The tax is applied to the overnight stays of only non-residents in the Municipality of Florence and for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights.
The tax rate for this accommodation facility is Euro 4.00 per person per night.
The following exemptions are provided:
- minors up to the twelfth year of age;
- subjects who assist patients hospitalized in local health facilities, including in day hospital, for a maximum of two carers per patient;
- patients who carry out day hospital treatment;
- students enrolled at the University of Florence.
- staff belonging to the police, the national fire and civil protection body who, for exclusive service needs, and limited to the duration of the same, stay in accommodation facilities in the municipal area.
In addition: there is a 50% reduction in the tourist tax in the following cases:
- school groups of lower and upper secondary schools on educational visits;
- athletes under the age of 16, members of sports groups participating in initiatives and tournaments organized in collaboration with the Municipal Administration.
from 15:00 to 20:00 unless previously agreed agreements
Breakfast, parking, daily cleaning, linen, water, electricity, heating, VAT
Payment Methods and Cancellation Terms:
In case of cancellation of the reservation up to 2 days before the date of arrival, no cost will be charged. In case of cancellation of the reservation made late or no-show, 100% of the cost of the first night will be charged. The credit cards accepted are VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, JCB.
Smoking is not allowed in the rooms.